Standardized material master and document management with SAP
Webinar series with added value: Effectively tracking the product life cycle
CIDEON, a long-time SAP partner, explains in its compact webinars how companies can effectively control the various phases in their products' life cycles using a combination of SAP Product Lifecycle Management and tried-and-tested CIDEON Add-ons - from the early product calculations through to automatically making documents available during purchasing, manufacturing and delivery.
Increasing competitive pressure brings with it the necessity of reducing costs - through seamless, highly reliable business processes. Many companies trust the fully integrated application SAP PLM to track their products across their entire life cycle. SAP partner CIDEON complements this application with a number of powerful add-ons for
- managing product data for mechanical CAD (MCAD) or electronic CAD (ECAD), even in multi-CAD environments
- managing documents, including conversion and publishing
- making information and documents available via output-management systems (OMS) and integrating them into various SAP modules
With its series of free webinars, CIDEON strives to give interested parties an insight into the individual solution scenarios and create concrete added value. Dates in May:
- May 8: FDA-compliant handling of documents in SAP DMS - Safeguarding documents in the document life cycle
- May 22: Standardized material master and document management with SAP - Automatic naming of SAP document info records (DIRs) based on default values
- May 27: Connecting Worlds: Seamless data and process synchronization between the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience platform and SAP with the CIDEON V6 xPDM – SAP Interface
Interested parties can register directly for the free webinars here.
Location and Time
Webcast, 15:00 - 16:00