SAP HANA iFG Customer Community Call 32
Call Topic: SAP Data Services: Text Data Processing, SAP HANA, and Hadoop
Thursday, 30 May 2013
Justin Martinson, SAP Data Services: Text Data Processing and Big Data Product Manager - Information Management Group
11:00AM – 12:00PM, EDT (17h00 CDT, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Background and What is Covered:
This session will provide an introduction to SAP Data Services focusing on Text Data Processing capabilities and integration with SAP HANA and Hadoop.
You will learn:
- How unstructured text can be processed to extract meaning and provide insights into business problems.
- How SAP HANA and Hadoop are supported.
- Examples will be presented describing how these aspects of Data Services can benefit you.
Also we will cover the following topics:
- Upcoming SAP HANA related events & announcements
- Planning your SAP HANA Education tracks for 2013
- Please also join the HANA SPOTLIGHT customer calls! If you would like to present on a future call, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Feldman, Esq.
Head, SAP HANA Global Community
FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER HANDLE: @sfeldman0
Location and Time
17:00 - 18:00
IT og HANA, Prosjekt