The real challenge,
how to embrace the new opportunities that lies ahead of us.
- Join in to learn about the opportunities of a Digital Twin of a Wind Turbine producing Renewable Energy.
- Renewable Energy is a growing and future-proof business area
- Gartner has named Digital Twins as one of the top ten strategic technology trends important for IoT.
- Society and industry are eager to adopt new innovative solutions.
- Solutions that deliver real and tangible values are sought after.
- Gartner expects 21 billion IoT endpoints by 2020 and a 35% annual growth rate in years to come.
Join and learn in this Hackathon!
- Compete against teams from 5 Nordic universities
- Your team will design, build and launch ideas that enable new insight.
- You will learn and gain experience of a state-of-the-art cloud-based development platform from SAP
- All deliverables are intellectual property and belong to the creator.
- Detailed event description with timeline on this link
The Case is on Renewable Energy
- A Digital Twin and Run data
- A dataset from the wind power industry
- Description and 3D model data for a specific wind turbine installation including data from a running instance of a digital twin.
- Read more about the case and the data on this link
Business executives will evaluate your results
- Business ideas on the use of a Digital Twin technology are central for the judges.
- Statoil, Siemens, Vattenfall, Ørsted, Accenture, and SAP etc. will evaluate your result
- Read about the Judges and Mentors on this link
Try the SAP Cloud Platform
- You will receive a learning package containing
an easily accessible, educational material, including tutorials and videos.
Nordic Sponsor and the enabler of this amazing event
PS: interested in becoming visible at this "hot" event attracting the best students?
Download the Sponsor options on this link.
The Reward; 10.000,-
- The Prize Money for the best overall Hackathon solution is 10.000SEK/NOK/DKK (Local Currency)
- In addition, the team with the Hackathon idea which has the best:
- Originality and creativity will be rewarded with 1000SEK/NOK/DKK
- Potential business value, both short term and long term 1000SEK/NOK/DKK
- Technological quality, with focus on new and emerging developments 1000SEK/NOK/DKK
Who can participate?
- BSc or MSc students, typically in engineering/ICT subjects, but also other study tracks can be relevant.
- Register your interest, organiser supports with the team building
- Teams have 6 members
- 18 students = 3 Teams from each university
EM Fahrer | +46 70 5697808, em[at]adfahrer.com
Contact: Charles Møller, M.Sc.EE., Ph.D. | Charles[at]mp.aau.dk | +45 9940 7101
Att: Charles Møller, +45 9940 7101
Fibigerstræde 16, Room: 2.119
Chalmers University of Technology
Contact: Elad Schiller, Docent | elad.schiller[at]chalmers.se | +46-31-772 1052
Chalmers University of Technology
Att: Elad Schiller, +46 31 772 10 52
Rännvägen 6 (Room No 5110A)
S-412 96 Göteborg
KTH Royal Institute of Technology,
Contact: Björn Thuresson, Senior Researcher | thure[at]kth.se | +46 704-460164
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Att: Björn Thuresson, + 46 704-460164
Lindstedtsvägen 5, plan 4, rum 4450.
114 28 Stockholm
NTNU (University Trondheim)
Contact: Terje Rølvåg, Professor | terje.rolvag[at]ntnu.no | +47 40065114
Att: Terje Rølvåg, +47 40065114
Richard Birkelands veg 2B
University of Oslo, SIRIUS organisation,
Contact: Dr. David B. Cameron, Centre Coordinator | davidbc[at]ifi.uio.no | + 47 48084637
University of Oslo
Institutt for informatikk
Att: Dr. David B. Cameron, + 47 48084637
Adress: SAP Denmark, Experience Centre, Lautrupsgade 11,
SAP University Engagements, Adam Dudits | adam.dudits[at]sap.com
SAP Cloud Software, Dietmar Steinbichler | dietmar.steinbichler[at]sap.com
SAP Oil&Gas, Joseph Rouhana | joseph.rouhana[at]sap.com
Oslo, Martin Brownsword, IT/CIO customer contacts | mb[at]sbn.no | +47 91711593
Trondheim, Bernt Bakken, Oil&Gas, | bb[at]sbn.no | +47 48034248
Aalborg, Cathrine Kjær, | ck[at]sbn.no | +45 51295638
Stockholm, Joakim Löves, Meeting Technology, | jl[at]sbn.no | +46 70 667 65 68
Gothenburg, EM Fahrer | em[at]adfahrer.com | +46 70 569 78 08
Register at the top of page (free for all)
Questions? Call me or send an e-mail: EM Fahrer | em[at]adfahrer.com | +46 70 569 78 08
Location and Time
Oslo, Trondheim, Aalborg, Stockholm and Gothenburg, 21 sep 11:00 - 22 sep 14:00
Logistikk, Vår kunnskapsdeling, Prosjektledelse, IT og HANA
Number of participants: 7
|Hans Butenschøn||Fred. Olsen Energy ASA|
|Balaji Nagaraj Kumar||KTH|
|Sudha Rani Ravindran||KTH Royal institute of technology|
|Nour Alhuda Almajni||KTH- Royal institute of technology|
|Cathrine Kjær Christensen||SDK - Adfahrer Denmark|
|Bjørn Ingeberg Fesche||Universitetet i Oslo|
|Antti Mattila||Universitetet i Oslo|